10 WEBSITES TO MAKE $100 PER DAY IN 2021
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
10 Websites to make money
All right you guys I have ten different
websites that you can make $100 per day
and with some of these websites you can
make even more than $100 per day maybe
even 400 in 500 dollars per day it's
gonna be awesome so stick with me
through this video now before we dive
into that if this is your first time
real quick if this is your first time on
my channel this channel is freedom
influencer and I talked about how to
make money online different ways to make
money online you can see all these
different videos that I'm coming out
with on a consistent basis if you want
to learn how to become an online
entrepreneur make money from home and
start generating
a passive income that's what this
channel is all about so I invite you
guys if you want more videos just like
this I invite you to go down and
subscribe to this channel right now so
that way you get notified and be sure to
hit that Bell notification so that way
you get notified of when I come out with
new videos now with that being said
we're gonna dive right into this video I
have 10 different websites that I want
to share with you guys to give you some
ideas about what's really hot this year
how can you start making money using the
power of the Internet so I have ten
different websites without further ado
let's jump right into it number one is
called Amazon Associates okay this is
the Amazon affiliate program where you
can sign up as an affiliate and start
promoting their products across all of
Amazon and start making commissions
now the here's the deal most people have
an issue with learning how to promote so
I don't want to leave you guys in the
dark I want to give you guys probably
the number one way to make money
promoting Amazon products okay so you'd
simply come here you'd sign up the next
thing that I recommend you do is to jump
over to YouTube and start creating
product reviews alright now this is an
example of this this is Shawn Cannell
from a channel called think media okay
now this very video was just released oh
I don't know about nine hours ago when I
started preparing this video for you
guys so look what he does here he does
the ultimate travel laptop okay let me
make sure that you guys can see that
okay right here the ultimate travel
laptop for content creators and right in
this video he's doing a review now
here's the most powerful part look at
this when you build a brand consistently
you're gonna start driving more traffic
to your review videos okay now when you
do that you give a call to action in
there in the video and say the link is
in the description and check this out he
has the link to this mate book X Pro
Signature Edition right and so this
right here as you can see is an Amazon
link if someone were to click this link
and go off and buy it Sean is going to
make Commission's now I personally know
that Sean is making over six figures
doing this alright so it is an absolute
amazing strategy to start making money
and that is number one now the next one
I want to share with you is awesome
because I have proof of my own income
alright so check this out
number two is called Google Adsense now
there's a couple of different ways that
you can get paid by Google all right the
first way is by having a blog alright
and what happens is you you go set up an
account with Google Adsense you allow
ads to run on your own personal blog and
as you start to build traffic you will
start getting paid the second way that
you can do this is to also create a
YouTube channel okay and you can enable
google adsense you connect your YouTube
channel now disclaimer you have to have
1,000 subscribers in at least 4000 hours
of watch time in the last year but what
I'm telling you is if you stay
consistent with this and I have proof of
income it can change your life okay so
check this out my personal channel which
I shared with you guys right here called
freedom influencers it's you're on it
right now watching a video now check
this out this channel has paid me a full
time income with this strategy alone
with what I'm telling you to allow ads
to run on your videos so check this out
here's my back-office on YouTube okay
now right here you can see that the time
frame that I'm sharing right now says
last year January 1 2018
to December 31st 2018 check this out now
you can see my my ad revenue okay this
is how much I made in 2018 from YouTube
and allowing ads over seventy thousand
dollars I hope you guys can see that and
I hope that really wakes you up okay
over seventy thousand dollars so what's
that mean if you look at my analytics
right here check this out on a daily
basis over 200 over 200 over 200 right
I'm having multiple days almost 300
right there
over 300 and so what happens is when you
continually create content and put it
out there and it's valuable information
okay you're gonna start to grow a
YouTube channel you're gonna start
getting more views and then you're gonna
be able to enable ads and what happens
when you do this with consistency in
time you can make a full time income
like this alright now if what if I told
you that this was just a tiny portion of
what I've made online okay last year and
it is and if you stick with me through
this video I'm gonna share more amazing
information of how to make even more
money using the power of the internet
but with that being said let's get into
number 3 which is a website called jvzoo
okay this is another affiliate market
place and you can come here you can sign
up you're gonna need to sign up okay and
you're gonna be promoting digital
products alright that's what this
websites about you sign up you're gonna
need to go here you're gonna register an
account it's free to sign up and then
you're gonna need to connect a PayPal
account okay so you're gonna need PayPal
for this that's where they're gonna pay
you out commissions alright and these
are digital products you sign up as an
affiliate for these products and you go
out there and you promote them alright
it's its affiliate marketing for this
this business model and if you guys want
to learn how to promote products I'm
gonna share training with you here in
just a little bit of how to promote
products in and grow a business okay so
let's get into number four which is
Amazon Kindle publishing alright
they call it Amazon KDP right and you
create ebooks and you upload them to
Amazon
right and then you can start generating
a passive income when your ebooks are
purchased so let's just jump over here
so you guys can see this most people
have seen this right I have actually
something really cool I want to share
with you guys about Amazon here in a
little bit what number is that it's it's
towards the end but another really cool
thing that almost nobody knows about on
how to make money with Amazon but Amazon
Kindle books right you can write them or
you can even outsource them and get them
written for you which I'll share with
you the next resource number five is
after this I'll show you how to do that
and you you you put your books on here
you guys and look yes low cost right
this one's being sold $4.99 $4.99 a
dollar ninety-nine but I want you to
think about this I want you to think
about selling hundreds if not thousands
of these ebooks and then what happens
when you write more than one a book or
you outsource it and have someone else
write it for you and you start to upload
content you start to upload ebooks and
you start making a residual income by
doing this okay so let's move into
number five which is awesome because I
told you I'm gonna show you a way that
you can outsource this and it's by a
website called upwork alright and I'm
gonna share something very powerful with
you with my personal experience with
using up word okay so here's what you
can do you can come to this website and
look at all the different things you can
do you can work as a virtual assistant
if you know marketing you can do that
admin support writing design mobile
development you would be working as a
freelancer right here on upward now just
to prove to you that people come to this
website and they hire people I'm one of
those people right I run a business I
hire people and I have hired people from
this website so check this out I'm gonna
share this with you this is a statement
period from last year 2018 and you can
see I paid personally paid people on
this website just like you write who
come on here and start working
me personally I paid over $2,000 out to
people on this website to do work for me
okay so people are higher
here people are paying money for people
to do work right here on this website
okay so you can do that for KDP if you
if you wanted to create books you can
hire a writer to do it for you right
isn't that crazy
so let's move into number six now and
this is a website called Flippa this is
where you would go to this website you
purchase websites and then you can all
you can either resell them or just keep
the website and keep it growing and make
money let me show you an example of this
so what you do is you would go to this
businesses businesses tab at the top and
look at this oh let's just say that I'm
looking for a website that would cost me
between 1,000 and 5,000 dollars so
you'll click on whatever you want to
sort by and then it's going to start
showing you websites so for example this
top one right here right now the bid at
this is four thousand dollars so let's
just say that you were to come on here
and buy this web this website and put a
bit in for $4,100 and you won okay
here's what's cool if you look at this
this is we can see some information here
it says it's in-app sales in advertising
website alright this is called fly early
all right okay this is what's cool you
can see the net profit every single
month that this website is making okay
so if you were to purchase it for $4,100
and then just let it run with time okay
if you're making $450 a month with this
website that's what it's already making
you can either let it sit there and just
make that and eventually you're gonna
recoup your money in anything beyond the
$4,100 is profit the next thing you can
do is you can grow the website yourself
and then make even more money with it
okay pretty simple way of making money
this website's really cool because they
give you stats you can do all these
different sorting of what type of
website you would want to purchase okay
so let's get into number seven one
that's really awesome pretty simple its
basic people don't they hit really
underestimate this but it's called dosh
this is an apple
location that you install on your phone
okay it gives you cash cash back for
shopping at places that you already shop
at okay you it's an amazing website I
don't know why people don't use this
okay but you can see all the different
places that are partnered with it and
what I wanted to do is I wanted to pull
dosh up on my phone and share with you
guys how much I've personally made with
this website by referring people to it
because they pay you out a good amount
of money so let me click on here and I
don't know if you guys are gonna be able
to see this but I'll hold it up it's
1800 actually that's not true
I made even more than that I've made
over 3000 dollars okay so I'll attempt
to share that with you three thousand
twenty six dollars and thirty nine cents
so I don't know if that's gonna focus
because I can't see I just wanted to
share with you guys it's possible I've
referred many people to this website and
they pay me every single time you could
do the same thing right and again if you
guys want training on promotion for any
of this stuff I'm gonna teach you guys
how you can get training on that here in
just a minute
alright number eight number eight is one
called Tex broker if you're good at
writing then this is for you okay
Tex broker so what you would do is you
go to this this tab at the top it says I
write content and then I went to payment
and if you scroll down it tells you how
much you can make by writing by writing
articles basically companies business
owners entrepreneurs come here and hire
people like you to write content and
they pay you based on right here so
you're gonna do an assessment with this
company and based on your star rating on
the quality of how well you write
they're gonna pay you out by that so the
most you can make is five cents per word
okay so let's just come down here and
they give you a word counter so let's
just say that you were able if you're a
good writer
I recommend doing this because if you
can get to the quality of five that's
where you can make the most money so
let's say you write a $2,500 or 2500
word article that people are asking for
that would pay you out a hundred and
twenty-five dollars okay a little hack
that I want to share with you guys is
you can open up Google Docs and you can
use speed
to text okay so just a little hack that
I wanted to share with you guys if you
decide to go this route in writing
articles you can use speech to text it's
pretty cool all right let's get to
number nine and this is the one that
nobody really knows about a lot of
people and the grand scheme of things
still don't know this exists on Amazon
you guys and remember I told you I was
gonna share this with you this is really
cool this is called Amazon handmade okay
it's almost like an Etsy for Amazon and
look at this a lot of people are already
on here they have shops they're selling
they're making money it's awesome so
look at all the different categories
baby shower wedding gifts pretty cool
stuff so check this out look it this is
where you you would create your store
you start selling stuff and people can
come here and they shop by category
jewelry home and kitchen handbags totes
I think you guys get the point but
here's what's cool this is just my
personal opinion you guys can tell me
what you guys think of this I think that
leveraging Amazon is one of the most
powerful thing you things you guys can
do so for instance if one if if some of
you guys watching this video are already
on Etsy and you have a shop and you're
selling you know handmade stuff I would
recommend jumping over to Amazon create
a handmade store and start leveraging
the power of Amazon as well Amazon is
the number one place people shop on the
Internet why would you not leverage it
and get to and get to make money from it
okay
so let's jump to number 10 which is also
my number one recommend recommended way
to make money is a website called
legendary marketer okay I've been I've
been with this website now making money
for almost a year now and so the way
that this happens is you will sign up to
this website you're gonna go through a
challenge okay and it's a 15 day
challenge we're Dave he's a CEO who you
see right here he steps you through
step-by-step how to set up and grow a
successful business online okay if you
want if you wanted to do coaching right
he steps you through that as an option
if you want to do affiliate marketing
right he steps you through that but
where the
money is that I've made with this
website is by promoting this website
because they have high ticket products
digital products that will pay you very
very well as an affiliate okay and I'm
gonna share some earnings with you guys
and this I'm gonna put a disclaimer on
here you know you have to get to work
okay what you learn with this program if
you want to make money with it it's this
is not get rich quick okay and the
reason I tell you that is because I'm
about to share some astronomical numbers
with you because the results that I've
personally had but I'm telling you that
I worked for it but I want to instill a
sense of belief in you that you can do
it and it can change your life if you
make a commitment to it right because
this program is top-notch so check this
out I just want to share real quick what
you get with this so basically you're
gonna sign up with this website it's $30
a month and you get access you're gonna
go through your step-by-step training
and you also get access to the marketers
Club okay now in this marketers club
they do interviews so Kevin Harrington
mark harbert
and even an interview with me personally
okay and then training replays now
what's gonna happen here with your
membership every single month they're
going to be uploading new training for
you okay
and this is some of the best training
not just because my trainings back here
but some of the best training on the
internet to learn how to do marketing
and grow a successful business okay so
that's what you get on the inside of
this let me share with you guys my
personal results so today these are
these are my Commission's right now this
is live over a thousand dollars today
over three thousand dollars yesterday
over ten thousand dollars this week and
in the last 30 days over fifty grand
okay now here's the thing and I'm gonna
scroll down and show you guys proof of
payouts okay I know that sounds crazy
right my goal when I started with this
website when I started to my own
business and want to make money online
my goal was to hit ten thousand dollars
a month
that was my goal that's what I wanted to
do that would have been life-changing
for me but here's what happens when you
make a decision and you stick to it and
you get the right people with the right
training and you take the right action
is your potentials unlimited right and
so instead of $10,000 a month now I'm
able to make $10,000 a week it's
absolutely crazy you guys and you can do
the same thing if you follow the
training and you take action on what you
learn I cannot tell you enough if you
were to if you guys decide to come into
this program and join me in this program
and you do nothing you will earn nothing
it's with all of these websites that I
shared with you you have to put forth
the effort okay you have to you have to
implement what you learn and it's
possible for you as well so let me jump
down here and you can see these are my
paid commissions $650,000 paid out in
less than the last year I'm blessed to
be able to say that and share this
opportunity with people to learn how to
become a marketer okay
so here's here's some weekly payouts
they pay out every week they haven't
missed a time a pay day it's been
amazing and so you look at these you
guys let me let me blow this up a little
bit so you guys can see these weekly
payouts four thousand dollars six
thousand dollars 15 grand eleven ten
thirteen thousand ten thousand fourteen
thousand and what look at even
twenty-two thousand in a single week
this is this is crazy
oh and by the way just to show you guys
yes these are weekly payouts you can see
it two thousand January eighteenth 11th
the 4th December and so even through the
holidays I was able to be making money
with you guys and I blurred out Pete
customers contact information here
because you would see there you would
see their their email address and I'm
not sharing that information but you
guys this program has completely changed
my life and this is the number one
website that I recommend you get started
with in 2019 because it has the best
training it has the best step-by-step
process to learn it you're going to go
through the challenge it's an it's a 15
day challenge tip 4
you to get your own business set up in
15 days so I'm gonna leave a link in the
description of this video if you guys
are ready to finally start something
that can work for you trust me you guys
I just came back from Florida this last
weekend from a mastermind
okay and I was able to see you know
other entrepreneurs just like you who
got started and who made their first
Commission who made their first hundred
dollars who made their first thousand
dollars and people are actually winning
with this and I met them firsthand other
people making money starting their
business and taking action so if you're
an action taker and you're ready to get
started with this and join me in this
click the link in the description put
your email information in you're gonna
go through the process go through there
and you guys can get started today.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment